If you are a workshop owner, your worst fear may be forking out a portion of your savings for a dyno machine, only for the dyno machine not to generate any interest or revenue. Yes, dyno machines are probably one of the most expensive pieces of workshop equipment that you can buy. But did you know that, in most cases, workshop owners make their money back in just 24 months?
In this article, we look at why the dyno machine cost is indeed worth it and how you can generate money using your brand new dyno machine.
Why A Dyno Machine Is A Good Investment For Your Workshop
Here are a few reasons why investing in a dyno machine for your business could be worth the cost:
- Puts you a step ahead of your competitors who have basic dyno or do not have dyno machines at all
- You open your business up to an entirely new target market and customer base
- You can make your money back within two years (most likely)
- There are many different ways in which you can use the machine to generate revenue
- Increases your workshop’s credibility
- Allows you to expand your services as well as sales of parts
How Your Dyno Machine Can Generate Revenue
Not sure whether your dyno machine will generate the revenue you hope for? Here are a few ways to make the most out of your investment and ensure that it works for you.
- Host open houses where people can come in and view the dyno machine in action
- Put together irresistible performance packages
- Make sure you advertise your dyno tuning services
- Offer your services to used car dealerships ‒ this is where you could make a lot of money
- Rent out your dyno
[CTA] If you make an effort to really get the most out of your dyno machine and invest in regular maintenance along the way, you will truly see your money’s worth and you’ll find that the dyno machine cost is worth it. Contact MAHA NZ today at 0800 624 269 for top quality dyno machines that are perfect for workshop owners like you.